Promoting Knowledge Gain & Behavior Change Through Effective Education
This session will focus on the theme of working with lay audiences
to elicit knowledge gain and behavior change. We’ve spent more than a year
providing military helping professionals top-notch content and subject-matter
expertise on a variety of relevant topics but we’ve never really focused on
core professional development. And, for some professionals, specifically those
with no background or training in education or through a professional
licensure, this may be brand new information.
Key objectives include:
- Effective communication: active listening and responding
- Principles of adult learning: how and why adults take in and
- Stages of change: how and why adults think about implementing
Continuing Education (CE) Credit OR Certificate of Completion
How to Join the Webinar:
*To connect to this webinar, it is strongly suggested that you use Google Chrome for both PC and Mac connections.
If this is not an option, Internet Explorer may be used if connecting via PC. Safari and Firefox have not been successful in accessing this webinar platform.
- Minimum Adobe Flash Player version 11.2
- Login utilizing CAC credentials or as a guest
- Allow Adobe Flash Player to access your computer
- Please allow time for the moderator to grant you access to the room
- If you become stuck at the “connecting to the server” page, refresh your page
For those who cannot connect to the Adobe site, an alternative viewing of this webinar will be running on Ustream http://www.ustream.tv/channel/milfamln
*The cover photo image [ Building a classroom to build test scores
] by the Defense Video & Imagery Distribution System
(DVIDS) is free of known copyright restrictions under U.S. copyright law.
Created by Rachel Brauner