Test Your Caregiver IQ
Find out how much you know about today’s caregivers by
testing your caregiver IQ in this webinar session. Your caregiver IQ will highlight your overall
understanding of who caregivers are, their similarities and differences,
challenges and joys they experience and ways you can support them. This
interactive session will provide a Q&A style format with participants and will
dive further into the necessary content using the questions asked in
understanding this unique audience.
Mary Brintnall-Peterson, Ph.D.
Owner, MBP Consulting, LLC
Professor Emeritus, University of Wisconsin - Extension
**If you would like to download and print a copy of the polling questions that will be used in the webinar, please locate the document "Polling Questions" in the event materials below.
Certificate of Completion
- A certificate of completion will be available for those professionals interested in receiving training hours.
- In order to receive an automatically generated email certificate, you will need to completes a training survey upon completion of the webinar. A link to the survey and certificate of completion will be posted here after the webinar.
- For a complete list of our Military Caregiving courses for CE credit go to: Extension Online
- Click here for Extension Online Course Instructions.
How to Join the Webinar
You may connect via the APAN Connect system or Ustream. For tech support for either system, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(direct interaction with presenters and audience)
- To get the URL for the webinar, register in the grey box at the top-right of this page.
- If you cannot access APAN Connect, view via Ustream.
(broadcast only, limited interaction)
Visit our How to Join
page for full information on viewing options and troubleshooting tips.
*The cover photo image Caregiver by Patient Care Technician is free of known copyright restrictions under U.S. copyright law.