Welcome to the ESP (Epsilon Sigma Phi) Public Issues Committee's “Diversity Awareness Webinar Series”
Please join us for a series of FREE webinars covering diversity issues related to our Extension programming.
Presenter: Katherine E. Soule, Ph.D.
Youth, Families, & Communities Advisor, San Luis Obispo & Santa Barbara Counties
Agriculture & Natural Resources, University of California
Description: This webinar will provide an overview of national efforts to create inclusive Cooperative Extension programming for youth and families who identify as members of LGBTQ+ communities. This discussion will consider how program areas outside of youth and families may begin to address inclusion for their colleagues and clientele.
To join the FREE Webinar:
1. Go to http://msuextensionconnect.org/commdev then:
2. Ensure that the “Enter as a Guest” option is selected and type your Full Name. Then click “Enter Room”.
3. You will listen to the audio via your computer speakers. To call in for questions or comments, dial (605) 477-2100; participant code: 742340#. NOTE: If you phone in, please mute your computer’s speakers to avoid feedback (if you don’t intend to ask questions, you don’t need to phone in and can save the toll charge and listen to the audio on your computer’s speakers).
• If you encounter any technical difficulties before or during the session, please call 406-994-6694 or email email@example.com.
• You can join us on your mobile device: http://www.adobe.com/products/adobeconnect/feature-details/adobe-connectmobile.html
If you are not able to join us for the live webinar, we will be recording the session and adding the link to this event listing in Learn. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (406) 994-3620.
Created by Beth Raney