There are an increasing number of 4-H educators asking questions like:
- How do I join the maker movement?
- How do I organize a maker camp?
- How do I start a makerspace?
- What do I need in a makerspace?
- What 3D printer should I buy?
In an effort to harness our collective wisdom in this area, the eXtension Maker Network is hosting a Q&A with Experts, Extension professionals and volunteers who have experience joining the maker movement and establishing makerspaces and maker activities in their 4-H programs.