Instructional Design: Strategies & Best Practices for Online/Blended Learning: Diversity & Inclusion Issue Corps
In this webinar you will learn strategies and best practices for developing online and blended curriculum. The webinar will begin with an overview of instructional design processes, as well as an introduction to content development methods and quality assurance tools. In addition, a variety of self-paced and cohort based online courses will be demonstrated including a variety of lecture types and interactive activities.REGISTER
for this session: by choosing the Webinar Link
is an Instructional Technology Specialist at Michigan State University Extension.
A little more about Gwyn...
Although this session has a specific focus to the eXtension Diversity & Inclusion Issue Corps the content may be applicable and interesting to others who are welcome to join.
- Provides instructional design guidance, rapid prototyping, and technical support to facilitate pedagogically sound integration of technology into educational program delivery
- Researches and recommends instructional tools which can serve multiple learning environments and operate in a scalable environment
- Works with a wide range of multimedia software including audio, video, web, animation, and photo to develop materials for online, hybrid, and face to face courses
- Investigates non-instructional tools which improve a systemic approach to online environments such as open educational resources, databases, and other plug-ins that connect to current infrastructure and cloud based tools
- Provides instruction and support to Extension educators, faculty, and staff to assist them in the development and improvement of technology skills in support of the Extension core competencies
Created by Ashley Griffin