Does your email pile up with all the important email messages you need to store? Are you on the road and need access to important information stored on your computer? Do you have binders of important documents that you never touch because you do not have an effective search strategy for paper documents? If so, you may want to consider using Evernote. Evernote is an application that allows you to capture ideas anywhere with virtually any device.
With Evernote, you can capture ideas, Webclips, Web pages, audio clips, images, etc. and organize them with tags and "notebooks". You can capture and organize ideas from your phone, iPad, Web browser, e-mail, and computer. All devices can synchronize with each other. Many people have gone to a paperless office by using Evernote. In this Webinar. you will learn how.
During the one-hour Webinar, you will learn how to:
- Set up all your devices to maximize the effectiveness of Evernote.
- Capture content: Web pages, images, audio clips, text, etc.
- Organize content with tags and notebooks.
- Share notes with others.
- Search for notes to include searching within images.
The same Webinar will be offered on the following dates and times:
* Tuesday, 22 January at 11 am.
* Wednesday, 23 January at 11 am.
* Thursday, 24 January at 11 am.
These sessions will be held on Microsoft Lync.
Log on information:
If you do not use Lync, you will also need call in by phone.
Conference ID: 258349
Created by Stan Skrabut